IPS is pleased to present to you a User Experience Designer / Research role with the fastest growing technology company here in downtown Cleveland. My client is a software as a service software company with just over 200 employees. The company is poised to double itself over the next couple of years. With the hyper growth, they will offer you a lot of personal and professional development.
We believe the power and ease of using Software as a Service (SaaS) is a key advantage and differentiator for us in the long-term health care industry. We value passion for products, hard work in a team environment, creativity, and dedication. Your attitude, outlook, and drive are the most important assets you bring.
What will you do?
- Conduct user research activities including user interviews, usability testing, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, peers, and customers to determine UX direction for the product
- Execute UX direction through UI design across multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Create deliverables to communicate design decisions (sketches, wireframes, high-fi mock ups)
Who are we looking for?
What they offer you:
- Bachelor's Degree in user design, web design or related field
- 3-5 years UX/UI experience
- Experience designing complex workflows for software or other digital products
- Experience with User Research and Usability
- 20 PTO days from day 1
- Ownership over the UX/UI and Design Research
- Career growth into new roles
- Being challenged every day
- Earning a great salary
- Flexible work hours
- Equity Options that have real value
- Personal development
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Loving what you do every day
- You will receive choices for health, dental, optical and life insurance. You will be eligible for either individual or family coverage at the end of your 30 day waiting period. There is no employee contribution for the health plan premiums, only the employee portion of the Health Savings Plan. We have Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield. It’s a high deductible plan with an HSA. For a family, there is a $6000 annual deductible and we contribute $2500 each year (through a combination of deposits and physicals/health risk assessments and tobacco free affidavits. Both health care systems – Clinic and University Hospitals are covered. There is no employee contribution. The only cost to the employee is their portion of the HSA which they contribute by choice (if and when needed) and can be done through a pre-tax deduction.
Sr. Talent Partner
INTEGRITY POWER SEARCH