IPS has a new UX/UI Designer role with a growth stage and well established software company in the healthcare space. This is your opportunity to make an impact solving big, important problems that have a direct impact on people's’ lives with one of the best teams in Ohio. They provide career growth opportunities, and a rewarding and flexible work environment to better integrate professional and personal life. You will craft elegant visual and experiential solutions to support internal and client-facing business needs and develop web user interface (WUI) standards and guidelines for style and content.
- This is a full-time position.
- This job is at our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio (downtown)
- Highly Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 100% covered health/vision/dental
- Free parking
- Ownership over what you design and build
- Whatever tools (displays, ergo equipment, etc.) you need to do your job creatively and joyfully.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2+ years of Web UX/UI Design experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Self starter and positive attitude
- Organizational skills & ability to multitask