IPS has a brand new opening for a Technical Systems Engineer role that just opened up in downtown Ann Arbor!
They offer you a laid back culture of a small company but the stability and resources of a multi national global technology company! We have already placed 11 people here and everyone is loving it! Although the company has around 70 employees most of them are system and software engineers. The engineers love it there because they offer interesting problems to work on, above market salary, flexible work hours, work life balance, an experienced team, and a results oriented environment. My client is building a real-time network security and performance big data analytics platform for large communication providers and large enterprises.
What do they offer you:
- Top salaries because we're hiring a top person
- Pension plan + Bonus plan
- Strong Healthcare Benefits
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative and really smart teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office. They take work life balance very seriously.
- The office is packed with a full kitchen, plenty of snacks, beer, and sunlight
Who are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration
- Network engineering experience
- Basic understanding of Git repositories
- Demonstrable understanding of the processes and communications that lead to positive customer experiences
- Experience working within a ticket tracking system (JIRA, a plus)
- TCP/IP/BGP understanding
- Contributing to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team