IPS has a new Customer Success / Sr. Software Delivery Manager role for an International eCommerce Payments leader in Columbus, Ohio.This is would be like working for Google or Facebook but in Columbus!
They offer flexible work hours, upward mobility, stability, competitive salary, international experience, and they take work life balance very seriously.My client has 35 million users and partner with 50,000 retailers across the world.
Please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for next steps!
The Customer Success Team’s primary focus is the integration and support of their Medium to Enterprise size merchants. In addition to supporting merchant integrations, you will also help improve documentation, processes and procedures used by the Implementations Team. Your primary responsibility is managing the team that assists merchants with integrating their product into their checkout. They work with merchants with annual revenues from 1 million a year to over a billion dollars.
You should excel at client communications, escalation management, technical team direction and mentoring and resource management. You should also be comfortable with discussing technical topics and be able to lead an implementation themselves.
What are we looking for?
- Leadership experience
- Excellent time management and resourcing planning skills
- Able to self manage but work well within a team
- Able to talk clearly and confidently with developers
- Proven ability to become expert in new technologies in a short time frame.
- Demonstrable experience managing client-facing projects to completion
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team, uniting disparate groups across engineering, product management, and sales in support of a common goal
- Experience in ecommerce
CEO & Talent Partner
INTEGRITY POWER SEARCH