IPS has a new Sr. Product Manager role with a big data analytics SaaS tech company here in Ann Arbor that just came available. They offer a 21st century modern culture and office with a backing of a billion dollar stable global company! Their employees enjoy their flexible work hours, work life balance, experienced team, and their results oriented environment. Our client is building a real-time security and performance big data analytics platform for large communication providers and large enterprises.
Are you open to hearing more about the role and company? If not, we do pay $1,000 referral bonuses. Last year I paid out 17 of them. Please pass this along!
What You’ll Get
- A culture that encourages work-life balance
- Family Friendly Work environment - when you go home, you go home. They take work life balance very seriously.
- Experienced executive teams with a strong track record of large success
- A well-funded startup with competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- The excitement of having immediate impact across a global customer base
- A group of people that actually enjoys hanging out together! They have frequent company events such as demos, tech talks, outings… oh, and did we mention food? :-)
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- A relaxed, flexible, and fun environment located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor
- The office is packed with plenty of snacks, beer, and sunlight
The Product Manager will drive product requirements for the core platform and applications. They will directly manage the product releases and feature prioritization as well as helping to define the product growth strategies including looking at addressing tangential markets. The successful candidate will have a strong background in service provider security and/or routing infrastructure, managed security services, or network engineering and will have experience with software product management and product lifecycle management.
You will help inspire and collaborate with highly capable teams in product management, product marketing, architecture and development to drive our solution to market, including maintaining the current generation