IPS has a new Back End Big Data Software Engineer opportunity with a growth stage well established software company in the healthcare space. This is your opportunity to make an impact solving big, important problems that have a direct impact on peoples’ lives. They provide career growth opportunities, and a rewarding and flexible work environment to better integrate professional and personal life.? This role is all about architecting, designing and implementing systems to analyze large amounts of data and build responsive, robust APIs. You will build out pipelines and architectures to provide insight into business and customer data.
Please message firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested!
- This is a full-time position.
- This job is at our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio (downtown)
- Highly Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 100% covered health/vision/dental
- Free parking
- Ownership over what you built
- 100% new development
- Whatever tools (displays, ergo equipment, etc.) you need to do your job creatively and joyfully.
- Group and team activities
- Loving what you do everyday
What are we looking for:
- 4-7 Years of professional programming experience. (Java or Scala)
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing and algorithms.
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration tools and pipelines.
- Proactively identify and resolve problems and shortcomings in existing architecture.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science.
- Experience with Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and implementations.
- Experience with functional programming languages.
- Experience and knowledge of AWS. (EC2, RDS, EMR, S3, etc.)
- Experience with messaging services. (RabbitMQ/AMQP)
- Knowledgeable of security/authentication methods.