IPS has a new Software Engineer Testing (Mid or Senior) role with a big data, real-time analytics SaaS tech company in Ann Arbor. They offer the startup culture of a small company but the stability and resources of a billion dollar global tech company!
Their team members love it there because they offer interesting problems to work on, above market salary, flexible work hours, work life balance, an experienced team, and a results oriented environment. My client is building a real-time network security and performance big data analytics platform for large communication providers and large enterprises.
What do they offer you:
- Competitive salary + very strong Healthcare Benefits
- The excitement of having an immediate impact across a global customer base and some of the most important internet companies
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office.
- A well-funded startup with competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Be a part of a team that ships an innovative product where you get to react in real time
- The office is packed with plenty of snacks, beer, and sunlight
What You’ll Do
- Work within a team to help facilitate a BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach to testing
- Write Behave feature files, step definitions, and supporting Python code for UI and API testing
- Use and design JMeter tests to verify the performance of the product
- Provide suggestions on how to improve our processes and tools to better integrate into the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Create Jenkins jobs and use results from builds to verify deployments
- Be a conduit to expose and address bugs before they make it to production deployments