IPS has a new Sr. Software Engineering role that just opened up here in Cincinnati with a big data technology company that matches your background pretty perfectly. Their tech stack they build with is Rails, React, Phoenix/Elixir, Angular, PHP, Redis, Memcache, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. They are not worried about what language (Go,Elixir, Ruby, Java, PHP, or Python) you have experience with as long as you are willing to learn new technologies and can pick up technologies regularly. This is a team of polyglots but you must have a strong desire and willingness to learn Phoenix/Elixir.
What do they offer?
- Competitive salary + bonus plan
- ROWE: Results - Oriented - Work - Environment
- Career growth into new roles (architecture, tech leadership, management)
- Casual work culture - jeans + T Shirts
- Flexible work hours
- Personal and professional development
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Learning, growing, and working with a talented team
Why this company?
- The culture – work alongside creative people, toward a common goal
- Have an immediate impact
- New cutting edge technology
- Agile & iterative workflow
- Smart, collaborative, and egoless team mates
- Work on all new projects and new development