IPS has a new Senior Product Manager role with a downtown Chicago startup. Their largest client right now is Uber! My client is building the operating system for the modern office. They're mission is to create a smart office. Think employee happiness, employee wellness, office meals, smart event planning, supply replenishment and smart conference room. Our client is working on a lot of interesting problems including IOT, analytics, and potentially wearable technology. They offer flexible work hours, competitive salary, stock options and they take work life balance very seriously.
This is an opportunity to join a well funded start up and make a large difference. Your contribution will be VERY high. You will have a large impact on the product strategy and where the company goes.
The VP of Product at this firm came from Grub Hub. She is a very user focused product leader that takes qualitative and quantitate data seriously. They believe that engineering, design, and product should be equal and balanced. She is building a team with collaboration, autonomy, and empowerment in mind!
Does this sound interesting at all? Please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com if so!
What do they offer?
- You will have a large impact on the product strategy
- Work life balance: 40-45 hour work weeks with a results oriented mindset
- IOT and Interesting Problems to Solve
- Competitive salary
- Large Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly team lunches and outings
- Transparency from leadership
- Flexible work hours
100% Hard Requirements:
- Manage the dev team and build the right plan to build technologies
- Sprint Planning, Requirements Gathering and Retrospective experience
- Experience with designers and developers
- Agile experience
- Proficiency in data collection techniques using query language such as SQL
- Customer empathy. Examples of tough product challenges that you overcame because you were unwilling to make your problems your customers’ problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders