IPS has a new ITSM Solutions Engineer / Architect with an Education Tech Software company that just opened up. Your future teammates love it there because of the true work life balance, laid back results focused culture, stability (15 years in business), and the interesting problems to work on.
Are you open to hearing more about the role and company? Please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com.
What they offer you:
- Top salaries and compensation plans
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office. Work 40 hours per week, every week.
- No micromanagement + results focused company
- Benefits include top healthcare and strong PTO plan
- Team and Company Outings and an overall fun environment
What You'll Do:
- Working closely with sales teams to fully understand customers’ needs in order demonstrate how their solutions will meet those needs
- Conducting “how to” webinars to educate customers about new or important capabilities
- Assisting sales in the completion of requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Management of “sandbox” trial engagements for potential clients
- Improving upon Sales Engineering standard operating procedures and knowledge
- Communicating effectively (both written and spoken) with internal team members, executive stakeholders, and external audiences
- Participating in 1-3 trade shows annually