IPS has a new Sr. Product Manager role at a high growth and eighty person late stage scaling startup. They offer a strong salary package, stock options, remote first culture, and a big name to add to your resume :)
My client graduated from Y-Combinator in 2011 and is reinventing one of the oldest industries in the world; their mission is to invent the future of farming. They're transforming the oldest and most important industry in the world from “gut instinct” to predictive science & real time big data analytics. My clients software is already on 1 in 3 U.S. row crop farms and our users absolutely love us.
Does this role sound interesting? If not, we do pay $1,000 referral bonuses! This role does require 20% travel.
- As a member of the product team, you will collaborate with our co-founders, marketing, design, and engineering teams to build product roadmap and drive its innovation.
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining product roadmaps, documentation, features, and working with UX/Design and development teams
- Identify market opportunities and customers' needs and communicate them clearly to the entire organization
- Work with the engineering team to build new products and features or to improve existing ones
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure the commercial success of the product
- Think analytically about how to measure success
- Conduct on-farm research to identify how software tools can improve a farmer’s ability to navigate fast-changing weather, labor, market, traceability requirements and environmental and market conditions
- 3+ years managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings with a mix of web and mobile clients
- Excellent communication skills; can seamlessly switch from conversations with farmers to conversations with engineers while speaking in the language of each
- Documented success managing full lifecycle launches of products
- Experience performing product research user interviews and competitive assessments
- A knack for taking complex workflow requirements and distilling into simple ideas
- Experience with agile product development techniques and tools