IPS has a new Principle / Architect Sr. Software Engineer role @ software technology company that is explosively growing here in Downtown Cleveland! They have around 200 employees currently and plan to double the team and company over the next few years. They are one of the fastest privately held companies in all of Ohio!
Richard, this is your chance to make a huge impact on tech stack and development processes. They offer flexible work hours, software craftsmanship, a commitment to agile, clean code, testing, and a results-oriented work environment.
They also take work life balance very seriously. You will only be expected to work 40~45 hours per week, every week. We also offer cutting edge new technologies to work with, stability, challenging problems to work on, a smart team of engineers to work with, and top salaries because we're looking for a top person.
What you'll do:
You have some combination of the following…
- Turn your ideas into real-world capabilities within the platform
- Create value for customers by envisioning and building features they can love
- Develop new features and capabilities leveraging your experience in full stack web application development
- Own the release and quality analysis process of your code from conception to implementation
- Excellent depth of knowledge and experience in Java or the .Net Framework using the latest versions
- Deep experience in relational data stores like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- SQL development experience (stored procedures, triggers, performance tuning/optimizations)
- Experience in Node.js and related frameworks is nice to have
- Experience in Ruby and related frameworks is nice to have
- A desire to work in an environment embracing BDD, TDD, and paired programming
- Deep understanding of version control with systems like TFS, Git, and comfort with pull request workflows.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools and frameworks like Jenkins, NuGet
- Understanding deployment lifecycles with tools like Docker is a plus
- You are curious about technology and it shows in your daily work and side projects