IPS has a brand new Network Engineer role @ software technology company that is explosively growing here in Downtown Cleveland! We have around 200 employees currently and plan to double the team and company over the next few years. We are one of the fastest privately held companies in all of Ohio!
You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting our client’s network infrastructures in order to provide maximum performance. You will need to be outgoing, customer-service focused, a team player, organized, and detail-oriented.
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Support of backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Configure, install, and support various network devices and services, including WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, & security
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Provide recovery and restoration of the network in event of a disaster or major incident
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the IT field; or 4+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education in the technology field required
- Understanding/knowledge of VoIP
- General Network, Data and Voice knowledge.
- Experience with Cisco, VMware, Microsoft and Office 365 platform strongly preferred
- Experience with Load Balancing
- Strong knowledge and experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols, Spanning-Tree, MLAG and IP
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Open Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Business Casual Attire