IPS has a new Marketing Manager role with an IOT hardware and software open source technology company here in Chicago. My client is scaling fast with strong revenue and they raised 5 M in funding for growth purposes. Some of their current customers are Air BNB, Metro Mile, and Kellogg Cereal.
They are a team of insanely ambitious makers, engineers, operators, and general troublemakers. Our mission is to build the platform creating connected products including software and hardware.
Are you interested in Internet-of-Things? If so, please reach out to Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for more info!
What they offer:
What You’ll Do:
- Remote/Flexible work friendly environment: work from anywhere as long as you get your work done
- Bonus Plan
- Open time off policy
- Development driven culture
- Work life balance is something they take very seriously
- Flexible work hours
- Open office plan in the loop
- Stock options: Equity vests over 4 years with a 12 month cliff
- Results Oriented Work Environment
- 401k (no match yet)
- Salary up to $80,000
- Retreats (beta): we are going to try to do 2 yearly company retreats to some place cool
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Celebrating success - Software Releases: team activities out of the office
- Transparency: you will know everything that is happening in the company through open communication from Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams through newsletters and lunch presentations
- Gym membership
- Manage paid marketing channels, including Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Facebook, Twitter, and Retargeting.
- Create landing pages for welcoming inbound prospects and generating leads
- Help Hologram dominate SEO with keyword research, competitor analysis, implementing site copy changes, HTML tag management, and any other white-hat techniques
- Manage A/B tests for optimizing conversions from first landing page to sale or email collection
- Develop email campaigns for customer acquisition, lead nurturing, and customer retention
- Maintain consistent messaging and branding across all of Hologram’s marketing and sales channels
- Work with team members across departments to accomplish whatever needs done, such as:
- Design team to create graphics/assets are required for marketing campaigns
- Operations team to fulfill orders
- Data team for defining sales and marketing metrics and reporting on them
- Engineering for implementing any new marketing site ideas
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with the potential to lead a marketing team and grow into a Head of Marketing
- 2+ years work experience in marketing, sales, or business analyst.
- Understanding of statistics beyond the basics. Maybe you’re not a quant, but you should be able to understand statistical significance.