IPS has a new Linux Engineer role role with a big data, real-time analytics SaaS tech company in Ann Arbor that just opened up. They are solving big data security related problems that help protect the internets backbone! They offer the startup culture of a small company but the stability and resources of a billion dollar global tech company!
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If not, please pass this along. We do pay out referral bonuses! This year so far we have paid out 19 of them!
Their team members love it there because they offer interesting problems to work on, above market salary, flexible work hours, work life balance, an experienced team, and a results oriented environment. My client is building a real-time network security and performance big data analytics platform for large communication providers and large enterprises.
What do they offer you:
- Competitive salary + very strong Healthcare Benefits
- The excitement of having an immediate impact across a global customer base and some of the most important internet companies
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office.
- A well-funded startup with competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Be a part of a team that ships an innovative product where you get to react in real time
- The office is packed with plenty of snacks, beer, and sunlight
Who are we looking for?
- 4-6 years of general systems administration
- Linux, Mac, and Windows systems administration
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Git repositories
- General network administration (switch, firewall, and wireless administration)
Senior Talent Partner
INTEGRITY POWER SEARCH