IPS has a new Sr. IOS Engineer role @ a High Growth Mobile Tech Company here in Pittsburgh. This is a full time direct hire role :)
Our software engineers develop next-generation education technology that changes how over 120 million people around the world learn. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areasin computer science, including natural language processing, machine learning, large-scale system design, and iOS & Android mobile app development.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to innovate.
The company has 100+ full time employees and much more than half of them are Software Engineers.
What this role offers:
What will you do?
- Top Salaries because we are looking to hire top people
- CEO of your role with complete ownership over what you build
- Stock Options that are very valuable
- Learning, growing, collaborating, and working with a smart team
- Experienced executive team
Who are we looking for?
- Collaborate on software projects with product design and backend aspects
- Develop, release, and maintain native IOS applications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience in mobile application development
- Considerable programming experience using Swift
- Proficient in the following technologies: Swift language and related frameworks, multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices, understanding of caching mechanisms
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
Sr. Talent Partner
INTEGRITY POWER SEARCH