IPS has a new Growth Hacker role with an IOT hardware and software open source technology company here in Chicago. My client is scaling fast with strong revenue and they raised 5 M in funding for growth purposes. Some of their current customers are Air BNB, Metro Mile, and Kellogg Cereal.
They are a team of insanely ambitious makers, engineers, operators, and general troublemakers. Our mission is to build the platform creating connected products including software and hardware.
Are you interested in Internet-of-Things? If so, please reach out to Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for more info!
What they offer:
- Remote/Flexible work friendly environment: work from anywhere as long as you get your work done
- Bonus Plan
- Open time off policy
- Development driven culture
- Work life balance is something they take very seriously
- Flexible work hours
- Open office plan in the loop
- Stock options: Equity vests over 4 years with a 12 month cliff
- Results Oriented Work Environment
- 401k (no match yet)
- Retreats (beta): we are going to try to do 2 yearly company retreats to some place cool
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Celebrating success - Software Releases: team activities out of the office
- Transparency: you will know everything that is happening in the company through open communication from Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams through newsletters and lunch presentations
- Gym membership
What You’ll Do:
- Define and report on company’s KPIs across all departments (marketing, sales, finance, internal analytics on user and device behavior, and more).
- Create meaningful dashboards and automated reports to inform all internal processes and decision-making.
- Recommend product changes and inform product development based on data we’ve collected. Examples of this might be changing button text or location on the site or suggesting new third-party API integrations based on common routing rules used by customers.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years work experience as a computer programmer/software engineer, business analyst, or similarly quantitative role
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (but not required for candidates with demonstrable quantitative work experience and skills)
- Understanding of statistics beyond the basics. Maybe you’re not a quant, but you should be able to understand statistical significance.
- SQL knowledge (if you can write subqueries and window functions, we’d love to hear from you)
- Expert Excel experience, including pivot and data tables
- Background with tools such as Segment.io or other ETL processes for centralizing third-party data into a central warehouse
- Preferred: Experience using Amazon Web Services, particularly Amazon Redshift and S3
- Preferred: Knowledge of different databases (we use MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Amazon Redshift)
- Preferred: Scripting language (Ruby or Python) experience