IPS has a new DevOps Engineer role @ a Machine Learning startup based in Columbus Ohio. We are looking for a DevOps Systems Engineer to help create a world class retail AI/machine learning SaaS application.
If interested, please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for more details.
What they offer you:
- Engineering culture from the top down
- Passionate and smart team of engineers to work with
- Agile and open Environment
- Modern and new technologies to work with
- Results oriented work environment
- Top salaries - we are looking for a top person
- Flexible work hours
What we're looking for:
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Automate and maintain the software build process
- Automate software deployment and monitoring
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor results
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Container based architecture and deployments (Docker, Ansible, etc.)
- Release automation (e.g. Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks.
- Git, SVN, or any version control software