IPS has a new DevOps Engineer (Mid or Senior) role with a big data, real-time analytics SaaS tech company that matches your background pretty well here in Ann Arbor. They offer the startup culture of a small company but the stability and resources of a billion dollar global tech company!
Apply now or email Adam.Best@integritypowersearch.com for more info!
The engineers love it there because they offer interesting problems to work on, above market salary, flexible work hours, work life balance, an experienced team, and a results oriented environment. My client is building a real-time network security and performance big data analytics platform for large communication providers and large enterprises.
What do they offer you:
- Competitive salary + very strong Healthcare Benefits
- The excitement of having an immediate impact across a global customer base and some of the most important internet companies
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office.
- A well-funded startup with competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- Be a part of a team that ships an innovative product where you get to react in real time
- The office is packed with plenty of snacks, beer, and sunlight
- Demonstrable expertise with Linux systems
- Experience with one or more configuration management platforms, such as SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in languages like (C, Java, Python, Clojure, or Ruby, etc.)
- Understanding of large-scale complex systems from a reliability and scalability perspective