|IPS has a new full-time, direct-hire Data Engineer opportunity in downtown Cleveland that just came up. You would be an engineer on their core product team. We offer flexible work hours, a commitment to best practices, new technologies, and a results-oriented work environment. |
They also take work life balance very seriously. You will only be expected to work 40 hours per week, every week.
What do they offer you:
- Top salaries because we're looking for a top person
- 100% paid healthcare benefits
- Flexible work hours
- The excitement of having an immediate impact across a global customer base
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office. Only work 40 hours per week, every week.
- Modern databases, frameworks, and technologies to work with
What will you work on?
- Provide best-practice guidance to engineering on how to store data for future use
- Design and build large-scale data management and reporting systems
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing systems
- Integrate separate data sources
- Recommend and implement disaster recovery procedures
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve goals
- Automate manual data collection processes
- Effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders, including product, development, and senior leadership