IPS has a new Data Engineer/Analyst at a data science and data analytics technology company here in Downtown Ann Arbor! My client offers a strong compensation package, stability, interesting problems to work on, and one of the brightest teams in all of Michigan. They also take work life balance very seriously!
This role will be focused on using data to help make better decisions about their products. Data is the most critical part of their product development process, and you will be responsible for finding insights, ensuring that data is dependable and correct, and making an impact through data-informed decisions. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills with a strong desire to discover “how things work” and to apply that knowledge to make products more useful and more enjoyable.
If you are interested, please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for more info!
What you'll do:
- Identifying, translating, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience doing data analysis
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis