IPS has a new Customer Success Engineer role with an IOT hardware and software open source technology company here in Chicago. My client is scaling fast with strong revenue and they raised 5 M in funding for growth purposes. Some of their current customers are Air BNB, Metro Mile, and Kellogg Cereal.
They are a team of insanely ambitious makers, engineers, operators, and general troublemakers. Our mission is to build the platform creating connected products including software and hardware. As a Customer Success Engineer, you'll help our customers build the next generation of connected products on our platform. You should be equally excited to speak with customers to understand their technical challenges and to provide operational guidance on how to bring a prototype to market. You have strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers across our platform. You have a bias for action to solve customer challenges through proper coaching or even programming the required solutions yourself. If you’re looking for a holistic entrepreneurial experience of talking to users, understanding their problems, building solutions, and then iterating on feedback. Look no further!
Are you interested in Internet-of-Things? If so, please reach out to Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com for more info!
What they offer:
- Remote/Flexible work friendly environment: work from anywhere as long as you get your work done
- Bonus Plan
- Open time off policy
- Development driven culture
- Work life balance is something they take very seriously
- Flexible work hours
- Open office plan in the loop
- Stock options: Equity vests over 4 years with a 12 month cliff
- Results Oriented Work Environment
- 401k (no match yet)
- Salary up to $120,000
- Retreats (beta): we are going to try to do 2 yearly company retreats to some place cool
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Celebrating success - Software Releases: team activities out of the office
- Transparency: you will know everything that is happening in the company through open communication from Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams through newsletters and lunch presentations
- Gym membership