IPS has a new Customer Service Manager role at a rapidly-growing eCommerce technology company here in Cleveland. My client is HQ out of Cleveland with an office in San Fransisco and Los Angeles. They provide the opportunity for creators, artists, and musicians to deliver top-quality products to their fans in an efficient and timely manner! They work with large brands like Family Guy, Jurassic Park, Kiss, and Bat Man!
- Manage the daily operations of our Global Customer Service team
- Build operational processes to improve team efficiency and prepare for the next phase of company growth
- Write scripts for phone / email / online chat to ensure a consistent and high-standard delivery of service at every customer touchpoint
- Recruit and excite a global team, based both locally in Cleveland, OH, as well as remotely in other locations across the US and Asia.
- Install performance management processes to encourage and reward everyone on the team for delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Implement clear metric-driven reporting that enables the company’s executive team to make smart investment decisions.
- 2-5 years experience in a Customer Service team leader or management position, ideally in a high transaction volume ecommerce / online retail company with a global customer base.
- Proven track record in implementing successful changes that have increased efficiency, system improvements, customer satisfaction and reduced costs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to present ideas professionally and regularly report to senior management
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in a fluid startup environment
- Passion for building things that scale and the energy to inspire others
- Experience with online marketplaces, such as eBay, Amazon, Jet.com, etc. a bonus
- Familiar with online web chat platforms and ticket support, such as ZenDesk
- Must be able to type 56 wpm or more
- Flexibility to work schedule to assist the company in meeting customer’s needs, which may include early or late shifts and weekends.