IPS has a new CFO opening with a stable and fast growing Education Tech Software company that just opened up located here in Columbus, Ohio. This past year they saw 30% Year over Year growth!
About the company:
- 6 Month Average Deal Cycle
- $60,000 Average Deal Size (ARR)
- 10M+ Revenue
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, contracts, budgeting, strategic planning, policy setting, facilities, IT, deal analysis and financial partner relationships.
What you will do:
- Responsible for setting all financial, contractual and information technology policies and procedures for the company.
- Define and monitor adherence to internal controls, to ensure compliance of controls and the safeguarding of company assets.
- Development of annual financial budgets and rolling forecast, working closely with operations and support management, ensuring that projections achieve corporate goals.
- Ensure proper accounting / contracting practices and guidelines are in place to adequately complete cost proposals to meet business development needs and to corporate earnings expectations.
- Ensure company is compliant with federal, state, local and contractual laws and regulations, and that mechanisms exist to elevate corporate and financial risk concerns.
- Develop, prepare and report financial strength of company, to Sr. Management, external stakeholders and other parties as needed.
- Ensure the smooth operation within all Finance & Accounting areas of responsibility, including the design of systems and processes for functional areas including: cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, month end close, and financial reporting.
- Manage relationships with external F&A service providers, including banks and treasury management organizations, investment bankers, and insurance agents.
- Develop and ensure adherence to Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Coordinate financial and government audits, working closely with external auditors, and government agencies.
- Track adherence to government contracting specific requirements, including submission of incurred cost rate proposals and submissions.
- Actively participate in Senior Leadership Team meetings, including providing common sense solutions and guidance.
- Monitor cash flow metrics, including debt levels, borrowing and compliance with lending covenants.
- Oversee facilities, IT and travel coordinator function, ensuring company needs are met within an affordable framework.
Who are we looking for?
- 10 plus years in progressively responsible leadership roles, preferably in the technology industry.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA and/or CPA is strongly preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage internally at all levels of the organization, as well as externally with financial and business partners.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Experience working on the financing, due diligence and integration relative to mergers and acquisitions a plus.
CEO & Talent Partner
INTEGRITY POWER SEARCH