IPS has a new Account Manager role with a ed tech software company here in Columbus!
Our client is revolutionizing the way students and professional artists connect with and apply to universities, festivals, and competitions online. As an Account Manager, you will champion the product's experience to ensure our clients’ expectations are constantly exceeded.? A typical day might look like: working with a new client on their application setup, answering inquiries on specific functionality, grabbing lunch with the development team to brainstorm new features, pitching new marketing solutions to meet specific client objectives, hosting an online training webinar, and catching up with a partner to see how to lead them into new resources that help them achieve their goals.
Please message Kaleb@integritypowersearch.com if you're interested!
You will lead the way to:
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with partners
- Manage client orientation, setup, and training to fulfill client needs
- Collaboratively consult clients to help them reach their goals
- Identify additional revenue opportunities (inside sales)
- Define and execute against ambitious sales and process goals
This is the job for you if:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to provide the best experience possible for all of our partner organizations and are excited to sell them new resources that align with their goals
- You are tech savvy, detail-oriented, and driven to consistently meet aggressive goals.
- You enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working alongside a creative team striving towards a common goal.
- You think on your feet, don’t get flustered easily, communicate clearly, learn quickly, are comfortable with the unknown, and often volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You appreciate the grown-up benefits like: health, dental, vision, and 401K (with match)
- Gen Y benefits like: flexible hours, wearing what you want (shorts to suits), and an endless supply of freshly roasted Stauf’s coffee in the office.