IPS has a new Software Sales Account Executive opening with an Education Tech Software company that just opened up here in downtown Columbus Your future teammates love it there because of the true work-life balance, laid back results-focused culture, stability (15 years in business), and the interesting problems to work on.
Are you open to hearing more about the role and company? Please apply here!
What they offer you:
- Top salaries and compensation plans because we're looking for a top person
- Family-friendly work environment - the work stays in the office. Work 40 hours per week, every week.
- No micromanagement + results focused company
- Benefits include top healthcare and strong PTO plan
- Team and Company Outings and an overall fun environment
What will you do?
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport
- Provides evaluation / technical information to prospects; preparing discovery documentation
- Interfaces with marketing to nurture and engage marketing qualified opportunities
- Actively manage territory & identify top targets
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities
- Develops accounts by checking prospect’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Schedules appointments to be held at industry events & attend events
- Drives attendance at user conference
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Generous Base + Monthly commission program (without a cap)
Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
- Ongoing 1:1 coaching session with field sales representatives
- Attends 3 discovery sessions monthly
- Quarterly visit with customer or prospect onsite
- Attends 2 industry events annually
- Sales online virtual learning program with third party
- Monthly open forum with sales development topics
- Attends sales meetings/pipeline reviews
- Target 18-24 months for migration to field sales team