IPS has a brand new full time & direct hire 100% Remote Full Stack Software Engineer role @ a high growth Online Marketplace Tech Company. This 40 Person, stable, profitable and self funded company was started in 2014 and doubling in revenue year over year. This year they are track to make 40 M in Sales and next year they project to hit 100 M in Sales.
They are one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces in the world, powering tens of thousands transactions every year.
Company + Culture info:
- Zero turnover since the business started in 2014
- Up beat and energetic team
- Relaxed work enviornment that focuses on results
- True work life balance, work 40 hours per week, every week.
- Family friendly
- Work for a profitable, growing startup in Northeast Ohio
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work hours
- Generous budget for work-related training, classes, and conferences
- Company-paid health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- $1,000 annual personal educational credit for non-work related subjects
- Remote-friendly work environment. Each employee works from home at least 1 day a week. (most work more than once per week)
- Opportunities to further your career as the company grows
Who are we looking for?
- 4 years of experience developing a web-based product in any open source language (Ruby, Python, Node, PHP, etc)
- ?4 years of experience with open-source relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Familiar with Git and version control
- Appreciates well-tested and well-designed code